I have the BEST wife in the world!

Wakester

Re Member
So I was all excited about the new SE releases, but not too excited, because my wife keep telling me I cannot buy anymore guitars. Well, that changed today when I showed her a few pics of the SE SAS and SE CE24 that were now on sale. I showed her a pic of one of each at John Mann's place. She asked which one I prefered, so said the CE24 and she suprisingly said yes. So I pulled the trigger before it was out of stock and she had a chance to change her mind. Now, she did say I could not play it until my birthday, but that is in November so not too terribly far away. Happy Birthday to Me!

So the question I have is, is this Blue or is it Green? the pics look Green, but I thought Turquoise was blue. You decide.

Picture Credit goes to John Mann's Guitar Vault.
HlacByi.jpg

1b2dWJa.jpg

VNnkcIk.jpg

hWKixCt.jpg

Last edited:
My wife has actually talked me into buying a couple of the guitars in my collection. I always tell people that I definitely won the wife lottery. She even pesters me occasionally if I haven't been playing much. She likes to hear me play and knows it is a great love of mine, as is she.

My wife has actually talked me into buying a couple of the guitars in my collection. I always tell people that I definitely won the wife lottery. She even pesters me occasionally if I haven't been playing much. She likes to hear me play and knows it is a great love of mine, as is she.
My wife always reminds me that I do not play enough to warrant a new guitar, not sure what changed her mind now, but I will take it as a win.

Back