I did not expect this response...

What's the difference between a guitarist and a large pizza?

A large pizza can feed a family.

2At43gT.jpg

What did the drummer get on his IQ test?

Drool.

What's the difference between a guitarist and a large pizza?

A large pizza can feed a family.

Bass player is at the back of the rehearsal room, knocking seven bells of sh!te out of the drummer. The guitarist and singer walk in and say:

“Why the h€ll are you doing that?! What did he do to you??”

The bassist replies:

“He de-tuned my bass”

The singer says:

“Just retune it then!”

The bass player replies:

“He won’t tell me which string!”

Bass player is at the back of the rehearsal room, knocking seven bells of sh!te out of the drummer. The guitarist and singer walk in and say:

“Why the h€ll are you doing that?! What did he do to you??”

The bassist replies:

“He de-tuned my bass”

The singer says:

“Just retune it then!”

The bass player replies:

“He won’t tell me which string!”
:p:p

Trying to put together a new band, have a Craigslist ad posted. I surprisingly have drummers and bass players coming out of the woodwork. I have a few set to come over when I get an email from yet another drummer who lives over an hour away, which is fine but is something of a warning flag to me. Anyway, since I have others already scheduled, I responded to him with "Hey John - have 2 potential drummers coming in soon, but will keep you in mind if they don’t work out."

That didn't strike me as a rude response.

Just got this in my email:
"Well, if you aren't even interested in giving me an audition unless the other two don't work out first, it probably would not be a good fit. I'm not interested in being the last, desperate choice because others didn't work out. Thanx anyway."

I'm feeling like I dodged a bullet with that dude.
Amazing how our very nature is in question with every word/action we speak/take these days! Congrats on dodging that bullet!

Back