How do you read this forum?

Check flags.

Browse for new threads in Electric Guitars and General Discussion.

Check flags and browse other sections throughout the day as time permits.

I generally read/reply as appropriate, but sometimes I like to just read posts when I'm on the move. If I want to add a thoughtful response, I'll come back later to do so.

This is my exact MO....

I always use a computer, either at work or home. If I am eating McDonald's by myself, or waiting for the wife to try on clothes I'll check-n-read on my phone.

How did Bill Murray not win the Oscar?

Considering A) he was brought in at the last minute, B) he had almost no lines written even after filming started so C) most of the classic stuff he did was ad-lib, it's hard to understand. But, he wasn't even billed (Non pun intended) as the star, so perhaps that had something to do with it. Only later, after the moving became a huge cult hit was he really promoted in ads, posters, etc.

I just deleted a documentary on that movie from the DVR because I'd watched it several time. Almost unbelievable how that all came about. Originally written and even up to time filming started, it was envisioned as a coming of age love story, with Danny and his girlfriend being the main characters. Scene after scene of that was cut, as more and more of what Chevy, Rodney, Ted and Bill did was deemed so funny they shifted the whole thing into a comedy and all while filming it. Even after it went to final cutting, whole scenes of the love story theme were cut and completely ad-libbed things they were lucky to even catch on film ended up on the movie. Like in fact, the Cinderella Story scene. That was not only ad-libbed, but they only had cameras there to film another scene and when he started that they just kept filming and got the whole thing and it was one take only.

1)flagged notifications
2)browse thread titles for things I’m interested in
3)email notifications on threads I created

I’m mostly browsing on my phone or iPad.

I cypher a bit....I have no routine for the reading of the forum. If I like a name to the subject,I'll open it, but most makes me sad because many here have many and I don't...;-)

I cypher a bit....I have no routine for the reading of the forum. If I like a name to the subject,I'll open it, but most makes me sad because many here have many and I don't...;-)
I'll start putting Julie Bowen in the titles, and a picture of her in the thread. That should make it impossible to be sad. ;)

Last time I checked, you also have a view that NONE of us have, and that may cost you a few PS PRS guitars. ;)

Back