Holcomb play through thoughts

kes7u

Wife's husband and Dog's dad

Just saw this recently and wanted to share. I have not been at all a fan of 'djent' type music. Just not my thing. Weird, but I REALLY like Mark Holcomb and his tone and playing style. Also, his PRS sig guitar is completely not my thing, but I find myself really wanting one!!

Anyways, I watched this video recently, and I love this song. I think Mark's guitar playing is again phenomenal, and I actually love the song. Maybe I have to give this genre in general, and Periphery in particular, another chance??

Kevin

I had never heard of Mark Holcomb or Periphery but I bought his signature model solely for the specs of the guitar itself. I wanted a longer scale length guitar that would do a better job of being a downtune guitar than one of my Custom 24's which I had set up for that role.

Don't like downtune Metal? Tune it standard and play some twangy Country & Western. Great guitar!

PRS-MH2015_2470x1280.jpg

Great guitar!! Must be a great model, given how few come up for sale on the market.

Kevin
I had never heard of Mark Holcomb or Periphery but I bought his signature model solely for the specs of the guitar itself. I wanted a longer scale length guitar that would do a better job of being a downtune guitar than one of my Custom 24's which I had set up for that role.

Don't like downtune Metal? Tune it standard and play some twangy Country & Western. Great guitar!

PRS-MH2015_2470x1280.jpg

Back