Hello World…

MistaSnowman

Play it LOUD!!!
I have returned and brought along a couple of new friends…

The story behind the ‘new friends’ is the following. I was diagnosed with Stage IV Colon Cancer in August. Through God’s grace and my faith in Him (plus a surgery, an ostomy and chemotherapy), I am on the right track in getting my body right. Doctor suggested that if I was going to keep playing guitar, it would be best to play something other than Les Paul Customs because of their weight. This past week, I took that first step. I welcomed two PRS SE McCarty 594’s home!!!

I’m glad to hear you’re on the mend! That’s the important part, and you have to maintain that faith that He will get you the rest of the way through. Your experience caught my attention also because I also had to change some guitar things post tumor removal. You’re doing it the right way! Make those necessary changes and keep on playing. Cancer or not, life’s too short to lose that sense of enjoyment. You’re an inspiration, my friend.

The story behind the ‘new friends’ is the following. I was diagnosed with Stage IV Colon Cancer in August. Through God’s grace and my faith in Him (plus a surgery, an ostomy and chemotherapy), I am on the right track in getting my body right. Doctor suggested that if I was going to keep playing guitar, it would be best to play something other than Les Paul Customs because of their weight. This past week, I took that first step. I welcomed two PRS SE McCarty 594’s home!!!
Congratulations, and prayers for continued healing and restoration!!! Awesome testimony from your story and progress!

Nice.
Congrats and thank you Lord on your progress. Keep going!

Back