hashtags, not so new

IKnowALittle

most underrated and unappreciated band.

today is the anniversary of the most miserable day of my life, so I went out for a few beer.
at the end of nite, I see this guy pickin' up a woman. cool, no problem with that. my problem is that she was just so drunk and defenceless.
minding my own business, like I always do, I went up to him and said ...
"if you take this woman home, it's basically rape, why would you want to do that. have some pride and self respect."
anyway, instead of the huffin' and puffin' and wantin' to fight that one would expect, this guy really gave it some consideration.
i mean, he was shocked that someone would notice and say something.
anyway, i don't know what happened, but i have a good feeling, that for once the little head overruled the big head.

Last edited:
most underrated and unappreciated band.

today is the anniversary of the most miserable day of my life, so I went out for a few beer.
at the end of nite, I see this guy pickin' up a woman. cool, no problem with that. my problem is that she was just so drunk and defenceless.
minding my own business, like I always do, I went up to him and said ...
"if you take this woman home, it's basically rape, why would you want to do that. have some pride and self respect."
anyway, instead of the huffin' and puffin' and wantin' to fight that one would expect, this guy really gave it some consideration.
i mean, he was shocked that someone would notice and say something.
anyway, i don't know what happened, but i have a good feeling, that for once the little head overruled the big head.
Props to you for lookin' 'out.

Back