Guitar Solos

Damn. Quite a selection of some tunes I absolutely love and some I don't care if I never hear again. But the playing is excellent throughout - pretty high level stuff. VERY high level from where I sit...

-Ray

greatly appreciate you sharing your time to give this a listen...thanks for the posts, your friend, dale.

very nice. Good solos and polished band. I'd like to hear more about the band and videos those clips are from. They seem more "demo video" than live concert footage.

Great upload. A very talented group of ladies and gents! The main guy paying guitar, meh! ;)

Just teasing! You killed it Dale. Great work:D

My McCarty is a P90 workhorse and I love it too!:)

sincerely appreciate all the very kind post and thanks for sharing your time to give this a look!

You spent too much time just hanging out in the Amp section! Dale has been posting LBB five packs for the past couple of years, at least. Check out his posts, or hit YouTube. Serious quality stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9HPbrf5HnhzB-dZXmwMKKOZc71-dMxuD

Guilty. I usually check almost every post in amps, (for a good while, that didn't take much time as there weren't a lot of posts there) and a lot in guitars, and wander into the others when I see them in the "recent posts" or when I search for certain buzzwords like "Silver Sky," "Julie Bowen," or "Winger." Seriously, there are times threads get all the way off the screen even on electric guitars before I even notice them. Can't keep up with all of it. And, this is by far the section I come to least. So yeah, I'm behind on this stuff.

Really good stuff- a surprisingly broad range of classic solos, very well rendered. The band has a great sound.

thanks so much for checking out the vid and the very kind posts...so appreciated!

bodia...thanks for sharing music for sometime now - i sure appreciate it!

thanks so much for checking out the vid and the very kind posts...so appreciated!

bodia...thanks for sharing music for sometime now - i sure appreciate it!

My pleasure, Dale. Good tunes, and great musicianship should be shouted from the rooftops! I'll be Town Crier!

Killer tones and playing Dale! Nice to hear them again! I look forward to the next LLB set!

hello Tom...thanks so much for sharing your time to check this out! I'm out of LLB and working on some other things that i've neglected due to the commitment of LLB. I know they've done Stone Temple Pilots and just shot Pink Floyd. Check Youtube maybe for the new vids. Hope all is good, your friend, dale.

Back