Forum Truss Rod Cover

I remember being on the fence about it I got one of the leftovers from the last run and it was pinned to my bulletin board until I got my CU24
That being said I would want just one and would prepay

why would anybody have a problem with paying up front? make that the condition, or you don't get one!

I'd take 4 (2 for my current SEs, 2 for future purchases...)

I'd also be willing to prepay thru a Kickstarter/Patreon/Massdrop kind of system.

Count me in for 2 to 5, depending on price. Advance payment is no problem.

I'd take 2 for the guitars I've purchased since the last go around and possibly one more for a future purchase.

I def need at least six more, or quit buying new guitars.
Nahhhh, that is not going to happen.

I had to pull the one off of my SE Angelus Saturday morning to put on my new S2 Custom 22 Semi-Hollow.
This is not the first time I have had to steal one off of one guitar to put on another one.
With currently only three forum TRCs, it makes swapping mandatory :D

5.jpg

Hey guys,

I mentioned this in a different thread about the forum TRC. If you go back to the very beginning, you'll remember that the TRC idea was based around a member challenge. Several different people submitted ideas and then you guys voted on the one you liked best. After Jon's design was chosen, we said that we would do a limited run of that design and then it would be retired forever. If you would like to run another contest and choose a new design winner, we can probably accommodate the manufacturing of the covers. However, we are not going to reissue the original design.

If forgotten that detail. Another contest is a grand idea. And the way it should be done.

Some of the past designers may have an actual template, but here is a link to the original contest which should offer some insight on how it went down.
http://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/forum-truss-rod-cover.3555/page-3

If you guys are interested in having another design challenge, please chime in here. Again, we won't re-issue, or do a second run, of the original cover.
That's awesome Shawn. I'm down for a new cover. I will vote and help how I can, I'm not much good in the way of actual design though.

Back