Forum Truss Rod Cover

I am really bummed I missed out on the first ones. I would absolutely love to get my hands on one and I would deffinately love to get a new one if this happens. Someone please keep me posted. I'd hate to miss out again

Anyone else interested? It's not much of a contest when only one person is in the running. :)

I don't mind! ;)

Maybe people are just waiting for the contest thread, Shawn.

Maybe after seeing mine, someone will say to themselves, "I can do better than THAT!"

Goldtop is still on the forum, I bet he would post, repost, his designs...

"If you post it, they will draw!"

Anyone else interested? It's not much of a contest when only one person is in the running. :)

I don't mind! ;)

Maybe people are just waiting for the contest thread, Shawn.

Maybe after seeing mine, someone will say to themselves, "I can do better than THAT!"

Goldtop is still on the forum, I bet he would post, repost, his designs...

"If you post it, they will draw!"

Ruger's on point here. There's a ton of interest in the covers, and I'd be shocked if only one submitted a design. I'd enlist the wife to help put something together. She's the "artsy" one in the house.

Get 'em designed and camera-ready art prepped! Now that we have Shawn's attention, let's not waste his time.

I'm probably going to pass on submitting a design. Doubt PRS would make one of those middle finger TRCs. Or did I just steal 11Top's thunder? :D

My submission last time was passed over but maybe it'll get picked up this time?

9c8cec45-652f-4ab0-ac69-b303ebaf2915.jpg

Here's my submissions for the new TRC. I'm a modest fellow so please don't overwhelm me with accolades on my artistic abilities :)
I'd like to see an eagle coming in for the capture, something like this:

prsforums7_zps8iyemzwn.jpg

Or like this with the forum lable on it:
prsforum3_zpsyrwqlfwl.jpg

Or use a more detailed eagle like this:

prsforum5_zpsveye2b2t.jpg

I'd rather have them oriented like the ones above but they'd look good like this also:

prsforums9_zpske3dc9b4.jpg

or:

prsforum8_zpsod1if7d5.jpg

Back