Experience 2018 COUNTDOWN!!!!

I'll be the guy wearing the Kiss tour shirt in honor of Shawn.

Shawn will be the guy throwing black plastic footballs at the guy in the Kiss shirt.

I hit the road in an hour, can’t wait. I hope to meet some of you at EXP. please provide details og HGI jam/party schedule.

Alan- If you make one more Kiss reference, I'm locking this thread! :confused::D

Aw Shawn, C’mon And Love Me! It’s not like Heaven’s On Fire, and It Ain’t Quite Right that Tears Are Falling. I Sure Know Something - things would hit Rock Bottom if you ever forgot I Was Made For Lovin’ You and the work you do. Experience feels like Coming Home - when I see the sales floor, it’s like I’m Goin’ Blind. It makes me Shout Mercy. Most of all, it’s a chance to Raise Your Glasses and Say Yeah because I’m around friends.

(You said one, so I covered my bases!)

Aw Shawn, C’mon And Love Me! It’s not like Heaven’s On Fire, and It Ain’t Quite Right that Tears Are Falling. I Sure Know Something - things would hit Rock Bottom if you ever forgot I Was Made For Lovin’ You and the work you do. Experience feels like Coming Home - when I see the sales floor, it’s like I’m Goin’ Blind. It makes me Shout Mercy. Most of all, it’s a chance to Raise Your Glasses and Say Yeah because I’m around friends.

(You said one, so I covered my bases!)

I'm happy to say, most of those song titles mean nothing to me. :p

Back