Experience 2018 COUNTDOWN!!!!

Apollonia-6-Album-Cover.jpg

The f@ckin’ teddy bear! Awful!

How many live albums did they do? One was too many!
It's new and improved...now with talent! (Yeah, probably not) :oops:o_O:D

Quit these shenanigans. :mad: How the hell am i to get through the rest of this work day??!! Then driving to 11Top’s abode. Then the Triumverate of Terror (wait, i think QueenCity is joining us on the plane)/Quartet of Debauchery catches a plane tomorrow morning. Then we meet up with the Gaggle of Insanity THEN meet up with the rest of you stooges. Man, I need a beer now...err, make it a martini!

Last edited:
It's new and improved...now with talent! (Yeah, probably not) :oops:o_O:D

Quit these shenanigans. :mad: How the hell am i to get through the rest of this work day??!! Then driving to 11Top’s abode. Then the Tiumverate of Terror (wait, i think QueenCity is joining us on the plane)/Quartet of Debauchery catches a plane tomorrow morning. Then we meet up with the Gaggle of Insanity THEN meet up with the rest of you stooges. Man, I need a beer now...err, make it a martini!
I’d be at 11tops already.

I believe the count is five, plus one Home video release that didn’t have a matching CD, plus the Kissology video series.

I do roll my eyes at some of the stage banter. There is supposedly a full-length CD of just Paul Stanley stage chatter that is supposedly hilarious. His banter always struck as starting like a ball of fire, then about halfway through he loses his train of thought and the thing peters out.

Right, people? And I didn’t forget about you animals in the back!!!!

He has always been a bit cheesy...Is he still telling the "story" about going to the doctor and the nurse taking out his..... LOVE GUN!!!

No - now he flies out to a small stage in the middle of the crowd, "but I can't cone out there unless you invite me to come out there with you." Because the fact that they have the stage and flying rig set up doesn't mean anything,

C'mon, man...Was proud member of Kiss Army...and I think I still have the "Love Gun" that came with that album...

Actually pretty incredible how times change...My older sister still talks about my parents bytching about the Beatles "long hair" (early 60's long hair...mop tops),
and Kiss is some really pretty mundane music AND lyrics compared to some of today's monstrosities you can hear on any radio.

C'mon, man...Was proud member of Kiss Army...and I think I still have the "Love Gun" that came with that album...

Actually pretty incredible how times change...My older sister still talks about my parents bytching about the Beatles "long hair" (early 60's long hair...mop tops),
and Kiss is some really pretty mundane music AND lyrics compared to some of today's monstrosities you can hear on any radio.

Hot take........If you don't like Kiss, you can't like the Rolling Stones. Simple rock music done well.

I believe the count is five, plus one Home video release that didn’t have a matching CD, plus the Kissology video series.

I do roll my eyes at some of the stage banter. There is supposedly a full-length CD of just Paul Stanley stage chatter that is supposedly hilarious. His banter always struck as starting like a ball of fire, then about halfway through he loses his train of thought and the thing peters out.

Right, people? And I didn’t forget about you animals in the back!!!!

There is an hour long video on youtube of Paul Stanley cheesing it up. It's funny for about 3 minutes, then it becomes like nails on a chalk board. "I said, do you like alcohol?"

There is an hour long video on youtube of Paul Stanley cheesing it up. It's funny for about 3 minutes, then it becomes like nails on a chalk board. "I said, do you like alcohol?"

I'm a fan of the band, mostly from the old days, but still, a fan. Even I am bored with Paul's shtick. Long past time for some new material for his banter routine.

Back