Experience 2016?

yakbass

I'm trying to get my 2016 schedule sorted out and am wondering if anybody has heard any rumors about what Paul might have in store for Stevensville this year.

Just wondering.

Mike

I personally never plan on doing anything, just in case a PRS event pops up. :(

Priorities.

"Sorry darling, no sex tonight. October is still potentially the PRS Experience" :)

Good news is I had already booked those days off. Bad news is that I booked them off to go out west to celebrate with my daughter.

Well, I'm sure she'll be disappointed, but what can you do? Besides, I'm sure she disappointed you at some point, too! :p

Got our room at the Best Western Kent Narrows. PRS has a block there so no going over the long bridge :>)

Paul, thanks for the quick response.

Mike

Sigh. I'd realllllly like to go to this event this year, but I've got way too much on my plate, and a personal trip to Maryland is just too much right about now. Unless my customer calls a meeting up there - I was at one in January, maybe I can convince them they need to have one the first week of June...

I tried to raise her to believe a deal is a deal.

Great - so this is a wonderful opportunity to show her how much it would hurt if she doesn't keep her end of the deal. It's win-win!!!

Doesn't she just want you to be happy??? :p

Well. I think she might be willing to switch locations if I took her to Dog Fish for tastings.

So...win-win-win!

And if you introduce her to the sound guy at Experience, it'll be win-win-win-Winn!

Back