Any Rumors on 40th Anniversary Offerings?

ELF

I know I'm way ahead on the timeline, but the PRS 40th is just over a year away. Has anyone heard any rumors about what kind of offerings might be in store? Maybe a private stock dragon?

Last edited:
Time sure flies.

I'm still playing the 30th Anniversary CU24 PS I got, thinking it's a new guitar. 2015 seems like a minute ago!

Do not tell me what year it is. I'm done buying guitars.

"You said that three guitars ago."

"This time I mean it."

"Sure ya do." :rolleyes:

All good, buddy :)

I will say what I said in the previous threads. I hope it's an HB2 with LR Baggs + Anthem Mic/piezo circuit.

Make it as HB1 with a spruce top, and I could kill for a guitar like that
Either would be nice. One of my PRS’ is a SE HBII with Piezo, and I’m amazed at the build quality and sound from a made in China guitar. I also bought a SE P20e because I got it for a very low price and wanted to check out the quality of a PRS made in China acoustic. Total POS (I play some nice high end acoustics, so I’m spoiled). Terrible build quality and sound. That one falls into the “you get what you paid for” category, which normally isn’t the case with PRS.

Time sure flies.

I'm still playing the 30th Anniversary CU24 PS I got, thinking it's a new guitar. 2015 seems like a minute ago!

Do not tell me what year it is. I'm done buying guitars.

"You said that three guitars ago."

"This time I mean it."

"Sure ya do." :rolleyes:
Yeah, I’m in the mode of “buy a guitar, sell a guitar” in order to avoid being classified as a hoarder!

Back