Early Christmas Present SE...

Congrats on the great gift. Wow, that vinyl overlay was skillfully done. That looks amazing.

Yeah I was only semi-serious, guess that doesn't translate well in text :p

If I had a different SE I'd want to emulate that, but I quite like the Zach Myers logo on the head stocks of mine.

Exactly.
While I'm relatively confident that PRS isn't going to have much heartburn over the OP making his one version of Paul's trademarked and copyrighted signature decal for his own actual PRS guitar, making them for other people and distributing them is likely to draw some negative attention.

Congrats, looks great! No, it's a vinyl overlay the OP put on. I think it looks pretty cool. I wish PRS actually had that look on the SE headstocks...just put a small SE below. I realize they need to do something the differentiate them though.
Wish granted in 2017 lineup

REally sweet work! You did a nice job on that headstock. Saves time from actually sanding down or adding a veneer! I would like to do that for me new SE Standard 24. I am in the process of modifying that one! Do you know where you can met the material?

REally sweet work! You did a nice job on that headstock. Saves time from actually sanding down or adding a veneer! I would like to do that for me new SE Standard 24. I am in the process of modifying that one! Do you know where you can met the material?

The material can be bought just about anywhere on the internet. It is automotive/sign grade vinyl for wraps. The key is getting it cut and applied correctly. The original poster here did a great job on the application.

I am going to give this a try on my SE-245 project soon.

The material can be bought just about anywhere on the internet. It is automotive/sign grade vinyl for wraps. The key is getting it cut and applied correctly. The original poster here did a great job on the application.

I am going to give this a try on my SE-245 project soon.

He sure did a great job! I was lucky enough to get the vinyl. So carefully with an exacto I will try! Wish me luck!

Back