Disappointment ! Rip Theguitarshop.

Check out The Guitar World in Mississauga on Derry & Tenth Line! They recently started carrying PRS. This is my first post here, tbh, because I have one ordered and on its way!! I'm super excited to post my first NGD thread with it ;)
Haven't been there for a few years and will have to visit. The owner was a very nice guy. I ordered through Long and Mcquade about a month ago and picked it up two weeks later. Looking forward to seeing yours (I wasn't able to post a pic) I found it nice to have a brand new guitar that hasn't been played by who knows how many people.

I was also disappointed to find out they closed. Not local but I bought a used 2018 core custom 24 sight unseen from musiquegagne.com and it was like new. I also bought a 35th anniversary custom 24 from Lauzon music, same senerio and it was perfect. Not local but excellent experiences.

I think this is the place I tried to buy 5815LT pickups.

Tried to buy em a couple times and got refunded both times.

They said they couldn't sell to US customers?????

The guitar store located in Ontario has closed permanently:oops:.
This was my choice for PRS guitars, disappointing to learn that.
In my region core PRS are rarer or the choices are limited.. so if you know of reputable stores located in Canada I am interested!

Ya, this was hard. I picked up a bunch of gear during their closing out sale (as mentioned in my DW NGD thread)... Broke my heart that they decided to close up shop; I've picked up so many great guitars there, almost all of which I still own. They will be sorely missed by me...

Ya, this was hard. I picked up a bunch of gear during their closing out sale (as mentioned in my DW NGD thread)... Broke my heart that they decided to close up shop; I've picked up so many great guitars there, almost all of which I still own. They will be sorely missed by me...
This closure sucks, some enthusiasts like us will miss them. I looked at your post and your guitar is superb!!

Back