Delphi, we have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, focus on passion for music, which is why I used this occasion to pen a song ;~)) It truly amazes me how little music plays in the content of this forum! C'est la vie!
Yes, there is something to write about! Without a doubt!
Besides, I didn't have the opportunity to thank you for the songs you posted recently, so thank you! I loved listening to them, it was great sharing! A lot of talent !

I’m trying to get the thread back on track
I Never Got It Off Track. Nothing I Have Said Was A Lie As You Said In Your Deletion Comment. As I Stated, I Can Give You Stacks Of Legitimate And Verified Medical Information Confirming Anything I Have Said. It May Not Fit Into Your Narrative But That Doesn't Make What I Said A Lie Or Me A Liar Which Is What You Called Me In Essence. I See Plenty Of Other Comments Left In This Thread That Could Easily Be Labeled "Off Track." If A Differing Opinion On A Thing Is Taboo You May As Well Delete The Entire Forum Because We All Know The Tremonti Is Better Than The Custom 24 Or Is It? If You Like The Tremonti Best Are You Going To Delete The Comments Saying Custom 24? I Reduced To The Ridiculous Here To Make My Point. The Amount Of Talking Down To People In This Thread To Others With A Differing Opinion Isn't Right Either And I Addressed That As Well But Since More Folks Think That Way It Seems To Be Ok. If The Conversation Can't Go More Than One Direction Then What Use Is The Thread For Conversation? I Ask That Question As Sincerely As A Question Could Ever Be Asked.

We Don't All Have To Agree But We Certainly Should All Respect Each Other Enough To Be Civil To One Another And Allow Folks To Have Their Own Opinion.

I Never Got It Off Track. Nothing I Have Said Was A Lie As You Said In Your Deletion Comment. As I Stated, I Can Give You Stacks Of Legitimate And Verified Medical Information Confirming Anything I Have Said. It May Not Fit Into Your Narrative But That Doesn't Make What I Said A Lie Or Me A Liar Which Is What You Called Me In Essence. I See Plenty Of Other Comments Left In This Thread That Could Easily Be Labeled "Off Track." If A Differing Opinion On A Thing Is Taboo You May As Well Delete The Entire Forum Because We All Know The Tremonti Is Better Than The Custom 24 Or Is It? If You Like The Tremonti Best Are You Going To Delete The Comments Saying Custom 24? I Reduced To The Ridiculous Here To Make My Point. The Amount Of Talking Down To People In This Thread To Others With A Differing Opinion Isn't Right Either And I Addressed That As Well But Since More Folks Think That Way It Seems To Be Ok. If The Conversation Can't Go More Than One Direction Then What Use Is The Thread For Conversation? I Ask That Question As Sincerely As A Question Could Ever Be Asked.

We Don't All Have To Agree But We Certainly Should All Respect Each Other Enough To Be Civil To One Another And Allow Folks To Have Their Own Opinion.

???

I have no idea what you said in the thread. I was just deleting posts related to vaccinations. The thread is about totally normal stuff like moon landing hoaxes. Can we get back to moon landing hoaxes?

With all due respect I suggest that you just step away from the subject.
Nobody does religion, or politics here. This is just like those.
Step away mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back