Custom 22 fretboard super light color

6stringnate

Good morning all. I was just wondering what you all think this fretboard is. A super light rosewood??? I’ve oiled it once a year with only a slight change in appearance. It’s just way lighter than most PRS guitars I’ve seen. I’d also be interested in seeing any other PRS guitars with light or “different” looking fretboards. Please let me know what you think. Thank you.

Stew Mac Sells A Nice Product To Darken The Board If You Ever Wish To Do So.

My 20th Private Stock Anniversary model, 2016. Madagascar rosewood fretboard.

I love this guitar.

DR3O7Yg.jpg

The idea that there’s something objectionable in a light colored rosewood seems odd to me, but people obsess over pretty weird sh!t.

Best sounding guitar I own. I've had many dark, many light, many medium. None of it matters at all.

Don't overdo it with the oil on the fretboard. It will soften the wood eventually.

Last edited:

I love this guitar.

DR3O7Yg.jpg

The idea that there’s something objectionable in a light colored rosewood seems odd to me, but people obsess over pretty weird sh!t.

Best sounding guitar I own. I've had many dark, many light, many medium. None of it matters at all.

Don't overdo it with the oil on the fretboard. It will soften the wood eventually.
I'd almost sell my wife for that.... aCk!!!

I love this guitar.

DR3O7Yg.jpg

That Is A Beauty ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Back