Core Studio opinions?

Welp, I succumbed to my desires and drove 2.5 hrs to San Diego to score a new Antique White Core Studio. The guys at Pitbull Audio are very cool. Got 10% off, and a free set up. It was worth the drive. It's kind of a non-blingy PRS, The maple binding is a nice touch, and you can tell the build quality and playability is, naturally, top notch.
20230615-dsc00843.jpg
I freaking LOVE the look of that one! Nice score!

Welp, I succumbed to my desires and drove 2.5 hrs to San Diego to score a new Antique White Core Studio. The guys at Pitbull Audio are very cool. Got 10% off, and a free set up. It was worth the drive. It's kind of a non-blingy PRS, The maple binding is a nice touch, and you can tell the build quality and playability is, naturally, top notch.
20230615-dsc00843.jpg
Chock full of $weetaliciou$ne$$!!!!!!

20230615-dsc00843.jpg

Congrats on the new guitar! I think the white finish looks sick. I’ve never played a studio and hope to get to try one sometime.

20230615-dsc00843.jpg
Bloody lovely mate, congrats!

Back