Considering a trade.... What would you do!

What would you do??

• Keep the 25th SAS! It's rare, it's special! It's awesome!

• Get the Brent Mason! Talk about versatility!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Get some tequila, pull off the tape on those NF's, add a wire where the coils meet, and rewire your SAS into a coil splitting monster.

Or you know, buy all the guitars.

This! All day, every day! Bad for your liver, but what the heck!

Oh yeah, I knew they're humbuckers. In fact, 57/08 spec humbuckers! And my 57/08s tap VERY nicely on...
<this here geetar. Especially the neck! Killer tone with the single neck/semi hollow!

I just wondered if someone had done it and how it worked. In theory it would be great. Wasn't aware something similar done on the Super Eagle.

That could be the magic S tones in PRS skin that I've been wanting.... could make me sell 3 S guitars real quick like. Why am I talking like a hillbilly today? I spent all day Wednesday in Portsmouth, OH That must be it.

From what I here SASs are killer guitars and modding the Narrowfields so they tap sounds like a killer idea.
In fact it might be worth a trip to PTC to put in the mini toggles like a 408 or BM

Selling guitars you love is a bad idea, I tried it once or twice luckily the last time I was able to get my MEII back ( and keep the ones I bought )

The BM is on my bucket list of guitars I want but in the mean time this project I finished will keep me happy for a bit ( NF 3 body and neck , 59/09s , PRS vintage rails center BM switching )

I know its prob bad advice but I have never been past using a bit of credit to keep a great one from getting away ;)

IMG_2736 by https://www.flickr.com/photos/152274366@N08/

If I had two NF3's, I'd have a 59/09 put in the bridge of one. Maybe even an \M/ Then I'd send my stock one in to have a coil tap switch added. (And Birds put on the fingerboard! ;))

From what I here SASs are killer guitars and modding the Narrowfields so they tap sounds like a killer idea.
In fact it might be worth a trip to PTC to put in the mini toggles like a 408 or BM

Selling guitars you love is a bad idea, I tried it once or twice luckily the last time I was able to get my MEII back ( and keep the ones I bought )

The BM is on my bucket list of guitars I want but in the mean time this project I finished will keep me happy for a bit ( NF 3 body and neck , 59/09s , PRS vintage rails center BM switching )

I know its prob bad advice but I have never been past using a bit of credit to keep a great one from getting away ;)

IMG_2736 by

I think this guitar is so cool.

I may be a rare breed, but versatility to me means multiple guitars.

A three position switch has too many options for me. I'm either on the bridge, 80% of the time, or the neck.

Well, I've decided to keep her. Partially because the BM is way more expensive than I could get for this guitar but 2, I just love it. I'm not ready to part with it yet!

Dang you general public for poo pooing such a fantastic instrument and making PRS cancel the line!

Good choice. It's never good to let one go that you like a lot. If it's meant to be, it'll present itself when the time is right.

Back