Big News From PRS!

Art- "bust" = head.
All other conversations- bust = well, you know.
Certainly understand the confusion, since we so rarely discuss art art here. But a deals a deal. Besides, Bodia and I just both sent you all our local newspapers for the last month and Scott shipped you a bunch of National Enquirer's.

Happy PRS-anniversary Mr. Nuthall! It's been a pleasure knowing you for these past few years....always enjoy catching up with you at XPRS.

Your insightful content about beer is second to none and the odd ditty about guitars is ok, I suppose! Meh!!;)

Just kidding. Top bloke, thanks for sharing your build experience and the gems from the vault.

Keep on enjoying life :D

I'm not that big of a d!ckhead. I'll include beer samples!

OK, we're cool again

I thought the beer samples were to get him drunk enough for the Kiss tatt...oh, crap. Wasn't supposed to talk about that here. Oh well, I've typed it, and there's no way of undoing that.

I can get a set of Kiss trading cards to bring for Experience...

Best of luck to PRS on this new one, I'm sure it'll do well!

My Eric Johnson strat has been through the wars with me, there's nothing like one of these. Bulletproof and possibly the prettiest sound of them all.

15 cards are of Gene, 15 are of Paul and the rest of the cast has share the remaining 3?

No, Mr. Snarky.

The last three are one of Paul holding a picture of Gene, one of Gene holding a picture of money, and the final one is a very rare picture - a woman at a Kiss concert who is not being hit on by Gene.

Back