Big News From PRS!

Shawn@PRS

yogi
By now you’ve probably seen the internet leaks, heard the endless speculation and hype and seen a certain celebrity posting teaser photos on social media. Well we can no longer keep this under wraps, so today is the day for the big announcement. It’s true, today marks my 16th anniversary with PRS guitars. I’m a little embarrassed that everyone is making such a big fuss about this event, but I do appreciate the love you all have shown me. Maybe I’ll celebrate with a new guitar?

By now you’ve probably seen the internet leaks, heard the endless speculation and hype and seen a certain celebrity posting teaser photos on social media. Well we can no longer keep this under wraps, so today is the day for the big announcement. It’s true, today marks my 16th anniversary with PRS guitars. I’m a little embarrassed that everyone is making such a big fuss about this event, but I do appreciate the love you all have shown me. Maybe I’ll celebrate with a new guitar?
Man that's brilliant!! :D

HA!

I love it....perfect way to troll your own forum!!!!

Happy Anniversary....and it wasn't me this time to leak pictures ;)

Steve

Happy Sweet 16, Shawn!!!

Sweet16HD-large.jpg

(Just noticed this was also post #16 of this thread)

Last edited:
Congratulations, and Happy Sweet 16, Shawn. As you know, the symbol for 16th anniversary is Paper Mache' so on this most momentous of occasion, our resident artist Sergio De Van Go, has been commissioned by our group (yes, your forum brothers and sisters are footing the considerable bill for this one) to do a Paper Mache' bust of forum president, The Honorable Les Shefman. We tried to get a full size statue, but the price was a little out of our budget, and we couldn't get Les to stand still long enough. Plus we heard you may not have room for it in your office. So, you'll have to settle for the bust. (And, just so you know, that's NOT the chest area, it's the head!)

Back