Anyone know this guy?

CoreyT

PRS Addiction
Have seen some of his videos before, but I do not think he is on the forum, or we would see his vids in the Studio & Stage section.
He is using a DGT and a Mesa Mark Five 25.
He cranked out three fresh videos two days ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, i know this is off topic, but how do you post videos. I have tried in the past with no success.

Thanks Hanger, will have to do that.

Wardog, you just copy the URL of the page the video is on, then use the movie icon above where you type your text here.
It is to the right of the picture posting icon.
And you have to take the "s" out of the https for the video to show up.
The s may mean secure, not sure.
A few years ago there was not an s in the URL.
That is something YouTube started doing a few years back.

I tired to multiquote both of you, but I think it is turned off for this section.
Tried it before in the past and it would not work then either.

Hey! I didn't see the audience in the DGT Blues. Where were they sitting??? Nice round of applause, though, well deserved! ;)

I didn't see a band either but I heard other instruments.. He might of been jamming along to a Rocksmiths track. That's the only way I ever get applause.

I love seeing videos like this! Im terrible, and it makes me just want to pick up my guitar and practice, and play more. I like his style of playing

Have seen some of his videos before, but I do not think he is on the forum, or we would see his vids in the Studio & Stage section.
He is using a DGT and a Mesa Mark Five 25.
He cranked out three fresh videos two days ago.

I'm not entirely sure, but he may be a member of the PRS Forums. I do remember all of his compositions sounding the same(slow jams w/Chorus and out-of-tune bends).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not entirely sure, but he may be a member of the PRS Forums. I do remember all of his compositions sounding the same(slow jams w/Chorus and out-of-tune bends).

You know what?

His bends are a little out. He needs to work on that for sure.

But the guy has some real feel and he's got the balls to put himself out there.

Thumbs up from me!

Back