Any women on this forum?

Hey Cocorosa, I have an important question for you that I'm sure many here are wondering.

Do you like Winger?

I like Winger.

I refuse to let Beavis & Butthead ruin that.

Yeah, it's overproduced and it came at the end of a wave of that kind of music. But I was 13, a singer who was learning bass and there was Kip Winger out there doing what I wanted to do. Sting and Jack Bruce were partly off my radar at the time, and I wasn't really into anything Jack Blades had done. There are some solid hooks in there, and Reb Beach is a monster. "Headed for a Heartbreak" still hits me in the feels, probly b/c it was carved into my neurons when they were all ajangle with hormones.

That being said, their cover of "Purple Haze" with Dweezil is an abomination.

Cars, boxing, fishing, and winger... you guys sure know what women like.

This being said I have 3 observations. .
1. It's truly amazing any of us ever tricked a woman into liking us...much less marrying us..must be a pity thing?
2. I refuse to be lumped into this group.
3. It's even more amazing that DTR survived high school/college with his Winger fascination..must have been a pity thing...:D

Maybe some of the ladies on now board could enlighten us on my first observation?...The third observation needs no explanation...it's straight supernatural..:eek:o_O:D

I like Winger.

I refuse to let Beavis & Butthead ruin that.

Yeah, it's overproduced and it came at the end of a wave of that kind of music. But I was 13, a singer who was learning bass and there was Kip Winger out there doing what I wanted to do. Sting and Jack Bruce were partly off my radar at the time, and I wasn't really into anything Jack Blades had done. There are some solid hooks in there, and Reb Beach is a monster. "Headed for a Heartbreak" still hits me in the feels, probly b/c it was carved into my neurons when they were all ajangle with hormones.

That being said, their cover of "Purple Haze" with Dweezil is an abomination.

Lump me in the fan boat. Saigon Kick, too.

Back