Wood pickup rings for Zack Myers SE

Riplead

Wondering if anyone has found these that fit. I think rosewood might look nice on my trampas green zm.

Thanks, but not sure where to find them. I checked Reverb, and searched online, but don't see rosewood. They all say "flat" not sure if they will fit or not.

Bear in mind that they'll be thin and quite fragile. Easy to crack by screwing in too tightly.

Thanks again. I may go for it anyway, they look really nice. I'm not a fan of a lot of plastic on my guitars.

I go for black plastic rings with uncovered pickups because they blend in and I don't generally like the rings to pull the eye's focus away from the top (except for the guitar in my avatar...)

If i recall the zach myers has slightly different screw spacing than the 594 series. You can either Redrill new holes (that nobody will see since it would be covered) or angle your screws and know the screws won’t look perfectly straight. For one Zach myers i said screw it and put in new holes. For other I angled it differently.

Crazy parts in euro has phenomenal selections for pickup rings. With associated prices. Funny part is it shipped 2 days to me. Faster than stuff in the US

Back