WOOD LIBRARY TREMONTI MADNESS!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Fresh in from the PRS factory!
Its going to be a long wait, but these crushing Tremontis will be arriving at Brian's Guitars late 2020/early 2021.

Wood Library Artist Tremonti, Brian's Limited
Artist Quilt Maple tops
5 Mahogany neck/Ebony board, Mahogany body
5 Curly Maple neck/Curly Maple board, Ash body
Smoked Black hardware
Trem
Blue Green
Burnt Maple Leaf
Charcoal
Makena Blue
Jade Green Burst

Which top would you go with?

IMG_2369.jpeg

IMG_2371.jpeg

IMG_2373.jpeg

IMG_2374.jpeg

IMG_2375.jpeg

IMG_2376.jpeg

Love those quilt tops plus SCT fiddles! Tremontis have pattern thin necks though, correct?

7 because the of the tiny burls and 8 because I love dirty maple! Very nice choices.

I would’ve loved to have been a “fly on the wall” when you made your choices, because I bet there were so many oohs and aahs!

Last edited:
Not a bad looking piece in there! I'm also eagerly waiting for your PS thread to see what you've been cooking in the Vault this time around. The Nebula stain samples on your IG look very interesting to say the least.

Move the template outline up on #3 and finish in natural. But, I'm also with Big Al...........#9 is pretty special. Hard to tell until you look at both sides and edges though.

Those tops are absolutely stunning. Some folks are going to be flat out stoked when they buy these.

FWIW I own a Tremonti semi-Baritone and it’s as perfectly built as my private stocks. I was very surprised with how much I’ve fallen in love with that guitar. Congrats in advance to the folks that order these!

Back