Who can sit out and play?

Tucson Thump

Mint Heavy Relic
At the moment it's 10% relative humidity, and tomorrow they expect it to be 4%-6%. While not often this dry it tends to be dry here until the monsoons in July. But then it will be the heat.

Made me think about all the covers I've seen with someone sitting outside on their porch, playing and having a grand time. Maybe I need to move somewhere more hospitable.

Suggestions?

At the moment it's 10% relative humidity, and tomorrow they expect it to be 4%-6%. While not often this dry it tends to be dry here until the monsoons in July. But then it will be the heat.

Made me think about all the covers I've seen with someone sitting outside on their porch, playing and having a grand time. Maybe I need to move somewhere more hospitable.

Suggestions?

Well, cool shoes in Chicago, plus Sergio (and many others!). Downside, frickin' cold and wind that makes your sack shrivel :confused::eek:o_O

I'm 3 block from Fisherman's Wharf SF, I can almost see Alcatraz from my apartment.
Fog and salt air are the only enemy here, but guitarists play the streets for tourists all the time.
(I've had to do so myself a few times:rolleyes: needed quarters for laundry.:p)

I'm 3 block from Fisherman's Wharf SF, I can almost see Alcatraz from my apartment.
Fog and salt air are the only enemy here, but guitarists play the streets for tourists all the time.
(I've had to do so myself a few times:rolleyes: needed quarters for laundry.:p)

Both of my sons live in S.F. One is renting a room a block and a half from the Haight/Ashbury intersection. If I lived there I wouldn't be able to afford a PRS, but it is beautiful .... those boys are my retirement plan!

Chicago cold?:rolleyes: Sorry, but I'm in St. Paul, MN. Where -20F isn't that uncommon during winter. And that's still not cold compared to some places around the Midwest.

Today will be in the mid 70's. Might not be playing outside, but will definitely be out on my bicycle. Then again, there is a morning acoustic jam that may end up outside. Depends on how much it warms up in the next hour or two.

No, no. You just have to prepare for it. We got 10cm (4 inches) of snow yesterday - drifted to my knees on the front walk....but I've got clothes for it.

How come we didn't get a beach video, complete with umbrella drinks, last month :(

Back