Who can sit out and play?

New. England...Garden spot of Planet Earth‼️ It has nice weather...Never boring ...It's the home of Brians Guitars...Nice curvy country roads,so you can ZOOM your TWO weeler...Lots of clubs full of GREAT music...close enough to the ocean to score some fine fresh sea food...Many great schools and colleges to educate yourself on any field of indevor...I mean,when are you MOVING here❓

New. England...Garden spot of Planet Earth‼️ It has nice weather...Never boring ...It's the home of Brians Guitars...Nice curvy country roads,so you can ZOOM your TWO weeler...Lots of clubs full of GREAT music...close enough to the ocean to score some fine fresh sea food...Many great schools and colleges to educate yourself on any field of indevor...I mean,when are you MOVING here❓

My wife has deep roots on the Cape. We used to take the kids up every summer to see her folks. Need to spend more time in VT and NH.

Okay, no photos, but we ended up playing outside this morning. About 10 folks at the jam. Mid '50s when we started. Would have been ideal without the wind. Left a bit early to get out on my bicycle for the afternoon. Once again, the wind was the only thing keeping it from being an ideal day.

Still a bit cool outside for patio jams in my neck of the woods, but Google Assistant is trying to corrupt me.

NPaLFpT.jpg

Last edited:
No, no. You just have to prepare for it. We got 10cm (4 inches) of snow yesterday - drifted to my knees on the front walk....but I've got clothes for it.
C'mon, Peter, you don't need clothes to play in the snow!
You can totally do it bear.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back