Well that didn’t take long.

Mightysnowpants

I got my first PRS Guitar (Custom24-08 SE) on Thursday. Woke up this morning and ordered a McCarty 594. Will be here Tuesday. I figure I can burn through my kids‘ college funds by March with private stock orders. Kidding…mostly. I hope. I made the “mistake“ of reading the Private Stock Friday thread.

C05-C4990-7779-4-D2-D-AD9-B-ED09-D6334658.jpg

Last edited:
I got my first PRS Guitar (Custom24-08 SE) on Thursday. Woke up this morning and ordered a McCarty 594. Will be here Tuesday. I figure I can burn through my kids‘ college funds by March with private stock orders. Kidding…mostly. I hope. I made the “mistake“ of reading the Private Stock Friday thread.
You found the slope! Congrats

Nice

Yes welcome - join the "I got an SE then went for the core " tribe! That looks v nice. It took me about 6 months between getting my SE and core, so I think you certainly have the record for the shortest time between them at the mo !

Slide...slide...slipplity slide. ;) Congrats and enjoy!! I've got the SC version and LOVE it!

Nice! They’ll probably be better off not going to college anyway.

Back