USED MODERN EAGLE 1 SINGLECUT

grez

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Almost new condition 2008 Modern Eagle1from the
original issue. This one has a great top in faded blue jean and of course
the solid Brazzy neck and RP pickups.
The guitar was originally shipped from the factory on 12/31/08
and has all the tags, packing slip, original eagle tag and case.
see more about it at
http://www.guitarrez.com/usedhtml/usdprssctmebj.html

Guitar Resurrection
813 Morrow St
Austin, Tx 78757
512 478 0095
http://www.guitarrez.com
A PRS dealer since 1985

usdprssctmebj.jpg

usdprssctmebjcu.jpg

usdprssctmebjbk.jpg

The customer who bought it has several other ME1's and so he traded it back
towards another guitar he wanted. He hardly played it so it looks like it did when
new.

The customer who bought it has several other ME1's and so he traded it back
towards another guitar he wanted. He hardly played it so it looks like it did when
new.

If that's the one he traded in I'd love to see the other ones. :tongue:

The RP pups sound best in those gtrs in my opinion. I tried the 57/08's & 09's & came back to the RP's. And I didn't like the RP's when I did my pickup shootout. They just work in that gtr!

The ME SCT is my all time favorite guitar. Never found a ME DC (trem or no trem) that I liked the way it sounds, but there's something about those SC that got it all. To me, the ME1 are a classic!

The RP pups sound best in those gtrs in my opinion. I tried the 57/08's & 09's & came back to the RP's. And I didn't like the RP's when I did my pickup shootout. They just work in that gtr!

While I haven't tried anything else with them I have no issues with the RP pups. They sound good to me.

The ME SCT is my all time favorite guitar. Never found a ME DC (trem or no trem) that I liked the way it sounds, but there's something about those SC that got it all. To me, the ME1 are a classic!

When I think of PRS...I think ME I in FBJ. This one screams.

I had the pleasure of trying this when I was up at Grez this past week. It was my experience with an ME and I honestly thought it was a wonderful instrument (it could have been the brazzy neck not sure -- yes yes I am a rosewood junkie sue me) sustained for days.
Someone needs to pick this up

I just got to see this one at GuitarRez also the other day. I have gone with a different PRS, but this one would have been my second choice had I not found what I did. This Modern Eagle is fantastic. I noted that it had a lot of weight (I like) and the case for it is incredible (not kidding... best guitar case I have ever seen). Someone needs to grab this before I same up more money again.

Back