Thoughts on PRS Hollowbody II?

I had a spruce top hollow body with piezo I foolishly traded away toward a vintage SG once. Only guitar I ever sold that I regret

I have owned almost every model PRS makes, but a HB has been my white whale. I'd love to get one!

This is my HBII it's a non ten top with piezo. I am not a great believer in "tone wood" so will leave it to others to give their opinions on that. But I can say it's lovely and light but using a Levi leather strap it's never neck dived. Playing live I use two leads and a looper and it has made me a bit of a one man band.

28rh5j9.jpg

Theused 2004 Hollowbody II piezo I found in a shop in Hialeah Fl was the first of numerous PRS products I’ve enjoyed and is still my fave.......

The PRS hollowbody is very light-weight.
They are not all 10 tops.
They don't all have piezo either, but they're very versatile with it.

Its beautiful. What is the cost of this guitar in dollars?
I don’t think prices are discussed on this forum please contact your PRS dealer, I picked up mine used and traded a West Street Limited for it.
We can talk MAP, since those are official. We usually don't because a street price is easily obtained from Reverb or a dealer.

The SC HB II is no longer in production (therefore talking MAP is moot), so you'll have to buy used or get lucky with NOS.

Used pricing varies significantly. Check Reverb every now and then.

Back