The official "BAN CAPTCHA NOW" thread!

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5962

Hello sports fans,

It's time we band together as one, and use all our strungth against the plague that is Captcha. I have nothing against buses, and I LOVE boats, but I'm sick of having to click on them to participate here.

I'm encouraging everyone whose life has been affected by Captcha to post their thoughts here, and to scream at the top of their lungs to the powers that be to GET RID OF THIS CRAP!

Please, in 5000 words or less, describe your feelings on this subject below.

I'll go first...

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't WestWorld or SamuriWorld or whateverworld. WE the people are not robots. We the longstanding and generally upright citizens of this forum, should not have to prove ourselves as human beings every time we flip the page or click on a thread. End the silly games and leave us in peace. We are not the ones you need to worry about.

I love captcha. Especially Heinz.

0321-biz-cb-ketchup.jpg

I don't believe I have had to do it more than a few times in the 11 months I have been here, but everyone mileage varies. I can empathize with the admin to have such a feature, but at the same time, question if it is the best method (or version of captcha, the more recent ones are much smarter and need less interactions from users). My problem lately is, I have not been receiving emails on my watched posts or getting notifications in the "Alerts" system, which forces me to scroll through posts even when I have them set to "Watch Post". I am glad the forum is here, and have had lot's of fun, but it is certainly not of the same caliber as the guitars from this company ;~)) Good luck, and I hope you don't get captcha'd!!!!

Captcha blows goats!!!!

It comes and goes for me - had it for something like 2 months straight in late summer/early fall, despite all of the antivirus, scans, etc - there was nothing wrong with any of my devices, but I was indeed in Captcha hell.

Last edited:
Back