The family that plays together - bicycles, not guitars

veinbuster

Zombie Three, DFZ
Well, the girls both have guitars to, but that isn't what this is about.

My youngest daughter and I have been riding together since she was 4. I've been out west visiting for a bit and we both unexpectedly found ourselves in the paper last week.

Tuesday, she made the paper for being fast. She is second from the right.
ETourDeBownessCrit.JPG

Saturday, I made the paper for being slow. I'm at the front of the photo with my cap askew at the top of one of the hills we climbed (1870m total ascent).
PAlbertaRTCC2016Herald.JPG

Mostly, we were just out having fun.

That's great. I'm looking forward to when my daughters can ride with me.

Well, the girls both have guitars to, but that isn't what this is about.

My youngest daughter and I have been riding together since she was 4. I've been out west visiting for a bit and we both unexpectedly found ourselves in the paper last week.

Tuesday, she made the paper for being fast. She is second from the right.
ETourDeBownessCrit.JPG

Saturday, I made the paper for being slow. I'm at the front of the photo with my cap askew at the top of one of the hills we climbed (1870m total ascent).
PAlbertaRTCC2016Herald.JPG

Mostly, we were just out having fun.

Man, climbing has to be a b!tch on a recumbent!

Man, climbing has to be a b!tch on a recumbent!
It's all legs. And the trike weighs more than twice what my road bike does.
BUT...on really long, steep hills you can go very slow without tipping over. I passed a fair number of wobbly riders trying to fight their way over the bigger hills on two wheels.

It's all legs. And the trike weighs more than twice what my road bike does.
BUT...on really long, steep hills you can go very slow without tipping over. I passed a fair number of wobbly riders trying to fight their way over the bigger hills on two wheels.

Cool! Is that what I'm looking for in the parking lot at Uncle Julio's?

Very, very nice! I raced bicycles as a very young guy...probably back when they invented the bicycle. ;)

Back