Thankful…………Share it!!

Sybo

Jim
Almost year end again, and nothing like a great cup “o” coffee and my morning PRS Forum fix.
i am thankful for so much in life, but I need to share my thankfulness by mentioning someone that has been very important to this denominator we all share……Jak3af3r, friend , thanks not only for your time in your lovely home, sharing from rules to secrets.. You Sir are greatly appreciated. Thank you Pal! Happiest of Holidays!

ps……….Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Over the past two years, I have been blessed with my first PRS ever, two more within the three months following that, and a Fractal Audio System Axe FXIII! These are the greatest musical treasures I have ever had in my life and they have allowed me to grab the bull (music in my head) by the horns and ride it like a cowboy!! Thanks to both of those companies for making products that are beyond good!! I also love the time I have spent here on the forum and am thankful for the fun and knowledge I get from here, so thanks to you all for participating and accepting (assumed as I have not yet been banned) a hack like me!!!

Happy Holidays to all!

I’ve already been lambasted for stating my beliefs, so I’ll trad as lightly as a can. My deity of choice has blessed my wife and I for many decades, and still continues to grant us peace and only as many issues as we can handle. For this I am truly thankful. And of course, I’m thankful for my family and for my stringed family and you all who are my extended family.

This year (and last) has been very hard with lots of work hours, but has produced many PRS for my flock, so I am thankful for them and my wife for starting this path by buying me my second PRS in 2021. Thankful for so much more...

Last edited:
I stopped worrying about the age bracket a while ago. I’m nearing the end of the 6th bracket now.
I believe that for the brain, it's just a number, but for the body, it actually means something. :) In my mind, I haven't changed at all in years. But a simple minor injury, or post workout soreness and recovery period shows very clearly that that 6 in the front really means something. LOL

I believe that for the brain, it's just a number, but for the body, it actually means something. :) In my mind, I haven't changed at all in years. But a simple minor injury, or post workout soreness and recovery period shows very clearly that that 6 in the front really means something. LOL
The brain says”Sure! I can do that!” And the body says,”Boy, you never should have tried to do that!”

So many things to be thankful for. Thanks to the Lord for setting me straight and for not giving up on me. I'm so thankful for the parents that I had. Love and miss you both. Very thankful that I'm content to live a low key, modest lifestyle. Compared to some I don't have much but compared to others I'm living like a king on a hill. So very, very grateful for that.

The list goes on but you get the idea.

I am thankful that I am older and wiser. otherwise, I would still be out there jumping off buildings into snow piles or riding my bike through stone quarries. I've learned to regret nothing I have done. It is all part of the learning process. To be honest, the guitars are superficial when compared to the friendships that I believe we have here. The bonds of friendship goes beyond the woods and tones. We share a collective humor, likes, dislikes and all that. I am thankful for all of you.

I am thankful that I am older and wiser. otherwise, I would still be out there jumping off buildings into snow piles or riding my bike through stone quarries. I've learned to regret nothing I have done. It is all part of the learning process. To be honest, the guitars are superficial when compared to the friendships that I believe we have here. The bonds of friendship goes beyond the woods and tones. We share a collective humor, likes, dislikes and all that. I am thankful for all of you.

No, you’ve got grit in your eye!

This forum is perfect for morning coffee wakeup and nightly go down.

Nightly? I gotta get a better computer!

that 6 in the front really means something. LOL

A six in the front is pretty impressive.

ETA: Another forum member DM’d me and informed me this meant a six in the front of DTR’s age. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

I took on a new chapter (over and above retirement) and it sort of redesigned my morning schedule for the month of December. But it was a wonderful change and it brought me so much joy and happiness I welcomed the change with open arms. I'm away visiting family right now, but when I get home with some free time I will share a bit here.

Back