T-shirt design poll

What’s the best t-shirt design/configuration?

• Total voters
Always use a Hard Rock Cafe shirt I got in Anaheim as a reference for the best one ever...small image in the front, large different one on back. 11Top got same one at the same time (yes, that is sweet, isn’t it?). It’s also the softest, most comfortable tee shirt I’ve ever owned, so I vote for softness, too!
I meant to specify...the best after JFB’s shirts. They’re the bomb.

I only wear t-shirts around the house, and would be honored to sport a forum shirt while strumming my git fiddles at home! For me best designs are generally small on front, large on back. I love a pocket on my t's even though I rarely use them ;~))

Some years ago, the Accessories Shop put out a t-shirt with PRSh personal signature on the front, large. They also did polo shirts in black and brownish with "PRS" in small block letters above the heart.

I'd personally wear something with PRSh signature in small script lettering above the heart. Or a t-shirt with small block letter above the heart. I'm personally not the kind of guy who desires attention with a large logo or print, small script or block lettering above the heart is good.

Back