Sweeet KL380

Greywolf

Luthier and Sound Sensei
for you folks looking for a soap bar , man o man this one is a great buy ...Korina and triple P90's and a trem ... . step aside Silver sky ...watch listing for now

nc9qcgvgjebvga00ddf4.jpg

This one was one of the limited runs of 150 too. Just didn’t connect with the guitar.
I always liked PRS Soapbar models. They've all been pretty special!

My '98 CU22 Soapbar had a different bridge pickup, though; it was a standard soapbar like the other two. I wound up getting a 2006 McCarty Soapbar with a rosewood neck (I wanted that combination for some reason), but I made the error of selling that, too!

My current soapbar PRS is a 594 Soapbar. It's great. Hopefully I'll have the brains to learn from experience and never sell it!

I always liked PRS Soapbar models. They've all been pretty special!

My '98 CU22 Soapbar had a different bridge pickup, though; it was a standard soapbar like the other two. I wound up getting a 2006 McCarty Soapbar with a rosewood neck (I wanted that combination for some reason), but I made the error of selling that, too!

My current soapbar PRS is a 594 Soapbar. It's great. Hopefully I'll have the brains to learn from experience and never sell it!

My current Soapbar is a Mira 25th Anniversary. That one is fantastic!

Did someone say SOAPBAR? My first was/is a Singlecut SE soapbox. You know what happened to me after that. Out of all that I have, still number one with a bullet.

I know it ain't PRS but is a stunning custom shop soapy .. seriously think about this one ..
lt2i9rei6gtyk6um5ocg.jpg
matching neck ... oh yeah
tgz5bv8kbuygqumf44oi.jpg
There is a PS one similar ... but WAY out of my range... this one only lasted a day :(

Last edited:
Back