Somebody in the Bay Area Snag This!!

No effing way Jose!
:eek:
Up until the Covid great guitar boom that wasn't an uncommon price..even during covid I thought about a couple 10 tops that sat and sat for not much more. One finally sold for that listings price after it made its rounds on CL, TGP, and Reverb. Now the rosewood neck on this is one is the cool part and at a solid price. Need me a Rosewood neck guitar.

Up until the Covid great guitar boom that wasn't an uncommon price..even during covid I thought about a couple 10 tops that sat and sat for not much more. One finally sold for that listings price after it made its rounds on CL, TGP, and Reverb. Now the rosewood neck on this is one is the cool part and at a solid price. Need me a Rosewood neck guitar.
Best my local CL can come up with is a SEOne for $325.
All the 10 top and WL are higher prices than bloody Reverb or Fleabay

Best my local CL can come up with is a SEOne for $325.
All the 10 top and WL are higher prices than bloody Reverb or Fleabay
That's just silly.. I laugh when I see that nonsense. Funny to me also, when I see a CL ad that says reverb has it for xyz price. Well, reverb has a global audience, charges fees, financing options, and delivers to my door.. Do you accept payments? Oh, you want cash only and meet up in a random parking lot? Then my offer is xyz. Lol

Back