Some Great Used Brazilian Guitars in stock!

DavesGuitarShop

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
We have some Great Used guitars with Brazilian Rosewood! Check them out here: http://davesguitar.com/products/paul-reed-smith/condition/used

Korina McCarty P-90 Brazilian '13 - Platinum Metallic
204801-1000x695.jpg

204801B.jpg

204801D.jpg

Korina McCarty Brazilian
'13 - Walnut
204328-1000x695.jpg

204328B.jpg

204328D.jpg

Dave Navarro Brazilian '07
127415B.jpg

127415D.jpg

Korina McCarty Brazilian '07 - Black

126304B.jpg

126304D.jpg

I recently bought an amp through Dave's. Excellently priced, packed well, shipped quickly. I would certainly buy from again and all of these BRW McCarty's are really tempting. Tone machines and a value?! TOTALLY!!!

The white wash korina McCarty's are awesome, just killin' me. Not used, but, I'm just sayin'.

The white wash korina McCarty's are awesome, just killin' me. Not used, but, I'm just sayin'.

Woundtight bought one and he swears by that guitar. Every time I speak to him he's trying to get me to buy a matching one.

Stealing this

I am stealing it too! Or should I say appropriating it...the art term for stealing. :rofl:

I was going to say, I just came up with a new name for my band- Ecstasy Loves Company!

I was going to use it as the name of a film. :wink:

Just watched a video on Premier Guitar about Dave's. What a freaking cool place. ROCK ON DAVE AND CREW!

Two quick questions:
1) Why is there such a weight difference (1.2lb) between the walnut and the platinum? Is that the weight of the finish?
2) The walnut color is hard to see on the screen. It looks like a very dark reddish brown? Is the wood grain (such as it is for korina) visible?

Thanks

Back