se custom 24 quilt

Jazeps

Hello everybody. I thought about the choice of my first PRS, I was very interested in the model se custom 24 quilt.
Some reviewers on YouTube position this guitar not for metal, as the pickups have little power. What do you think, I'm not a fan of metal, but I'm interested in a universal guitar, so that I can play with clean sound and overdrive. I will also be happy to see a photo of your guitars and listen to a demo.

Well, I can say you can cover a lot of ground with the SE custom series.

Djent? Neh, dont see that happening, too specific, asks for very quick and punchy pickups. Metal? A lot af it: yes, it handles gain very well. Cleans, break up, crunchy stuff? Most certainly. The CU is a very, VERY, versatile guitar. Reviews are just that. Play it yourself and let your ears be the judge

#HappyPRSCustomplayer

Well, I can say you can cover a lot of ground with the SE custom series.

Djent? Neh, dont see that happening, too specific, asks for very quick and punchy pickups. Metal? A lot af it: yes, it handles gain very well. Cleans, break up, crunchy stuff? Most certainly. The CU is a very, VERY, versatile guitar. Reviews are just that. Play it yourself and let your ears be the judge

#HappyPRSCustomplayer
Thanks for the answer!
Djent is too much for me. I think Mark Holcomb's guitar is better for this genre, preferably a 7-string.
I'm rather talking about classic genres of metal. Black, trash, etc.

Here's mine... It's a Sweetwater model with ebony fingerboard.

1.jpg

20230901-161626.jpg

20230901-161957.jpg

Thanks for the answer!
Djent is too much for me. I think Mark Holcomb's guitar is better for this genre, preferably a 7-string.
I'm rather talking about classic genres of metal. Black, trash, etc.
Easily

Back