Random. No more or less

There is a huge fight on YouTube about Eddie Van Halen VS Randy Roades. The arguments, the back stabbing the threats. I have never witnessed this shite like this before. Some ppl need anger management.
I don't get it at all.
But all I know is I'm a far better guitarist than my Dad (God rest his soul). Mind you, he never even played a guitar that I know of....
All I know is I'm "King" in my cave!:D

But all I know is I'm a far better guitarist than my Dad (God rest his soul).
I can honestly say that I'm a far better guitar player than my dad, as well (God rest his soul). Dad could play multiple instruments but he taught himself on most and was "solid" but mainly a rhythm player on guitar. The instruments he actually learned on though (mainly trumpet, but also trombone) he was VERY good on.

And while we're bragging, I'm also BY FAR the best guitar player in my house now. My wife couldn't hit a chord with a chord chart, although she has other fine qualities. ;)

As my old triangle master once said: "Ding-ding-ding, make that polygon sing".

I'm pretty sure he was also on LSD at the time....
You can’t keep doing this to me. LolCoffee is all over my pillowcase. I knew I was going to honk coffee but where? Not on my sleeping husband!
I woke up my son who was sleeping in the family room.

This was hysterical. A really good start to my day! I am going to be laughing all day now at this and ppl will think I am crazy but we all know I am. ❤️

It’s so good to just laugh your a$$ off.

You can’t keep doing this to me. LolCoffee is all over my pillowcase. I knew I was going to honk coffee but where? Not on my sleeping husband!
I woke up my son who was sleeping in the family room.

This was hysterical. A really good start to my day! I am going to be laughing all day now at this and ppl will think I am crazy but we all know I am. ❤️

It’s so good to just laugh your a$$ off.
*tips hat* All in a day's work ma'am. The world is full of nuts and bums, so a little laughter goes a long way.

Thought I would start a thread where we could vent or say what’s on our minds. No politics or religion pls and thank you.

I just can’t believe how cold it is out this morning. I just came back from a walk with my dogs and I am freezing. I am lying on my couch watching tv(late work shift today YEAH) fully decked out in my winter coat, hat, scarf and boots still. Lol

and you?
Waiting for the usual Thursday snow here in Wisconsin. Weird. We have gotten heavy snow every Thursday for the last several weeks. Sigh........

Heavy snowstorm headed our way for tomorrow.
I really miss the quietude of shovelling snow.

Oh yes... we have no... um... WTF???

What’s in your bananas? Lol The only way that my bananas are ever crunchy is if I eat them with crunchy peanut butter.
It is weird! The center (core?) of this batch of bananas I have is crunchy. Not like an apple skin, or a cookie. I dunno, chewy may be a better word. It's definitely different than the texture of the rest of the banana.

Back