Random. No more or less

I have several PHD friends that have spoken of him quite highly. If we are thinking of the same guy.
This Jordan Peterson.

I really love listening to this wonderful man speak. He makes me think and because of this my life is constant evolving for the better. Ppl get complacent and lazy and do nothing to better their life. I couldn’t think of being like that.

sounds like nobody is workin….

I don't think it's work.

Robert Schimmel had a great bit reading from an American Heart Association pamphlet called Sex And Your Heart Attack. One of the better (and safely repeatable lines) was something like "'Angina symptoms show your heart can't handle the workload.' Yeah, if you call your wife a 'workload', I don't think you're gonna have to worry about it."

I don't think it's work.

Robert Schimmel had a great bit reading from an American Heart Association pamphlet called Sex And Your Heart Attack. One of the better (and safely repeatable lines) was something like "'Angina symptoms show your heart can't handle the workload.' Yeah, if you call your wife a 'workload', I don't think you're gonna have to worry about it."
Must not make a comment about “bringing a new meaning to a stroke”!

Well, here’s a moment of stupidity. I’m camping by myself along Lake Superior. My wife started a new job this month, and didn’t have enough vacation time to go. There’s a good 100 yards between campsites. Enough that nobody would hear me playing my acoustic. And what did I do?

I forgot it at home.

Well, here’s a moment of stupidity. I’m camping by myself along Lake Superior. My wife started a new job this month, and didn’t have enough vacation time to go. There’s a good 100 yards between campsites. Enough that nobody would hear me playing my acoustic. And what did I do?

I forgot it at home.
Electric, and Micro Cube is your friend.

I don't think it's work.

If it isn't your wife giving you angina, it's your jealous mistress-stalker. It's always something.

Back