Random. No more or less

But then again....

SnwnuTV.jpg

I now have given myself over to having a nap almost everyday. Could be a 3 hour long siesta or a hour. I find at this point time I desperately need one. I fall asleep within minutes of my head hitting the pillow. Can’t fight this feeling.

Lola, I can totally get that. Sometimes when I have this pile of things to do on my day off I get the powerful urge to go get some of it done. Then I lie down and sleep 'til it passes. Now I'm rested up for tonight and working on that siding and it's pi$$ing rain (which we sorely need) and supposed to rain for the next week...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3u1r7kd0xdts4bv/20220607_211742.jpg?dl=0

Yup. first time in 30 years I've had wind damage. 30 years ago I'd have shinnied up the ladder and had it done in an afternoon. Not that steady on my pins anymore for that. And I don't bounce or roll like I used ta did neither.:confused:
I was coming home last weekend in this miserable weather from rehearsal and as I was running for the train the strap clip on my guitar case broke. I was dragging my poor baby on the ground. I made the stupid train but I was frantic. My case suffered a few damages but nothing I can’t fix myself. My guitar was free and clear. I was so relieved. I have such a love affair with this guitar. It’s never ended.

I was coming home last weekend in this miserable weather from rehearsal and as I was running for the train the strap clip on my guitar case broke. I was dragging my poor baby on the ground. I made the stupid train but I was frantic. My case suffered a few damages but nothing I can’t fix myself. My guitar was free and clear. I was so relieved. I have such a love affair with this guitar. It’s never ended.
That's why we keep them in cases. So glad it didn't turn into a Rachel Barton Pine sitch and your axe is ok and YOU are ok.

On the bright side, how great is it to have an instrument that encapsulates your musical vibe?

On the bright side, how great is it to have an instrument that encapsulates your musical vibe?
I have always loved my Parker Nite fly guitar like it was my child. It gives me everything that is required and more. I just can’t describe this relationship. It still holds 1st place in my heart, even over my PRS. Sorry ppl, just being 100% honest.

I have always loved my Parker Nite fly guitar like it was my child. It gives me everything that is required and more. I just can’t describe this relationship. It still holds 1st place in my heart, even over my PRS. Sorry ppl, just being 100% honest.
I doubt anyone here would be offended if your favorite instrument isn't a PRS.

We might question your sanity, but not your sincerity. ;)

Has anyone ever watched or even heard of Jordan Peterson? A very very brilliant man IMHO!

Back