Random. No more or less

Last day at my current job. We spend a lot of hours in this life playing the work game, I want to spend the last chapter of my professional career enjoying what I do. It's a little late to become a rock star so I'm going back to my former industry, where I'm at least reasonably well liked. ;)

Last edited:
Hey does anyone have any info and prices on realistically priced certified skating helmets? I need one for roller skating. I want it to be aerodynamically shaped.
I have to protect the gray matter after my concussion. I am so excited to be able to still want to do this and try it. And can I use my helmet for bike riding as well. I can’t really afford both.

My son is a hard core mountain biker, and you will want a helmet with MiPS certification despite the claims that MiPS isn't as effective as they want you to believe. Regardless, these helmets tend to be made the the best current standards

Last day at my current job. We've spend a lot of hours in this life playing the work game, I want to spend the last chapter of my professional career enjoying what I do. It's a little late to become a rock star so I'm going back to my former industry, where I'm at least reasonably well liked. ;)
Man, I can sympathize with this. I have been really doing some soul searching to figure out what I want to do next. I know the job I have isn't it.

I found a roller skating event taking place April 5th 7-10 pm. Have to get a helmet because of my concussion back in 2011.

Get out there and experience something you’ve never done before or something you used to do and love ❤️

Wow. The last time I was in a roller rink was when Peter Gabriel's Sledgehammer was first out and one of the popular songs to skate to. You go!

Hey does anyone have any info and prices on realistically priced certified skating helmets? I need one for roller skating. I want it to be aerodynamically shaped.
Sorry, I got nothing. I used to skate a lot when I was younger, but I've never worn a helmet for skating or biking. So either my gray matter is not worth protecting, (no comments from the peanut gallery!) or I just better not wreck!

I do, however, have a kickstand.

Sorry, I got nothing. I used to skate a lot when I was younger, but I've never worn a helmet for skating or biking. So either my gray matter is not worth protecting, (no comments from the peanut gallery!) or I just better not wreck!

I do, however, have a kickstand.
Tuck and roll DTR, tuck and roll! You don't need no stinkin' helmet!! Lola, get a good helmet, we care about you and you are not a stunt man impersonator like DTR ;~))

Found them.

url=https://postimg.cc/qtqQyRjM]
IMG-6303.jpg
[/url]

Nothing enforced the importance of the ability of being able to do the splits like rolling did for me. I think it was the hockey goalie in me kept me from getting packed out of the drome on a stretcher...🤣
Of course, on the ice I did the splits on purpose...

Back