PRS Wood Grain or Factory Crack

Ask your dealer if PRS crack is right for you (unless your a leftie, in which case just fire it up)! Send the guitar to me and I will inspect it. When completed I will let it cure in my hands to give it that old guitar smell and feel. I will then return it to you no charge. Turnaround time should be less than 5 years, but the curing process could take longer.

Ask your dealer if PRS crack is right for you (unless your a leftie, in which case just fire it up)! Send the guitar to me and I will inspect it. When completed I will let it cure in my hands to give it that old guitar smell and feel. I will then return it to you no charge. Turnaround time should be less than 5 years, but the curing process could take longer.
I see. I accept your offer, feel free to send me your business shipping addresses at your convenience. Upon a thorough inspection, I think this could set my mind at ease. 5 years is not an issue for me since I own another guitar and take care of my out shop items. I trust you, therefore I concur.

Much thanks,
Steve

Just don't send it back with that "old crack smell and feel" (butt, smoke or otherwise)!

Last edited:
Back