PRS Silver Sky SE

brianos

Hello Guys i bought a Silver sky SE and want to know if there are locking tuners available (good quality ones)from any brand??
Ho are simple drop ins without drilling ??

I can not buy in the US,Custom duties are way too high when it com in to Belgium
Maybe some of you guys know a brand like Kluson ore another brand that will fit,These are brands ho are imported into europe.
If i order from John Mann the tuners will cost me double the price or more when they come to my home.

I can not buy in the US,Custom duties are way too high when it com in to Belgium
Maybe some of you guys know a brand like Kluson ore another brand that will fit,These are brands ho are imported into europe.
If i order from John Mann the tuners will cost me double the price or more when they come to my home.

There’s a PRS Europe accessory store and I think there’s a store on eBay in Germany as well that are competitively priced, selling PRS tuners.

Not sure if they have the SE lockers.

Thomann has Silver Sky locking tuners.

Last edited:
Kluson Revolution tuners will fit if you cannot get Phase III or SS locking tuners where you are.

The SS locking fit perfect on my SE SS no mods needed.

Regular SE locking tuners will not match the screw holes, if that matters to you.

Back