PRS S2 Japan Colors

No, it's an SE, so it's just "pink". (Just like the SE amethyst vs. the core Armando's Amethyst.) Not mine, but representative:
htneg-n-329938_2.jpg
htneg-n-329938_3.jpg

htneg-n-329938.jpg
htneg-n-329938_1.jpg

htneg-n-329938_4.jpg

I had a line on a similar Bonni Pink NOS. Placed the order online, creditcard was charged and then a couple of days later I got a call from the retailer that the guitar was apparently unfortunately out of stock.
I had sold an old Ibanez Destroyer to fund this SE. Had to sell an old Ibanez Iceman too and bought a S2 singlecut from the money I got for both Ibanez's.
But I really wanted that Bonni.......

These are much cheaper than core, but the hard part is communicating with the Japanese. Babelfish isn't that good -- you get a boatload of emails, some of which you need to respond to, just to confirm the order. That said, I figured it out, so if a non-Japanese speaking/writing/reading dufus like me can figure it out, it can't be too hard.

These are much cheaper than core, but the hard part is communicating with the Japanese. Babelfish isn't that good -- you get a boatload of emails, some of which you need to respond to, just to confirm the order. That said, I figured it out, so if a non-Japanese speaking/writing/reading dufus like me can figure it out, it can't be too hard.
This one was available in Europe . And it was supposed to be had for the normal going price of an SE. It had been on the dealers site for some time, so I guess they didn't check or update their stock unfortunately....
But I'm happy with my singlecut, just a shame it isn/t Bonni Pink:cool:

Yes please. Sign me up!
Sign yourself up! There's only one of each. Search on Dave's Guitars for "PRS sample colors". They're S2s, so they're well affordable. I'm still kicking myself for not pouncing on one of the red/purpley one(s?) (that is no longer available).

Back