PRS NGD!!!

Disgoduc

Just got my Torero SE today. Yes I know it's not a " Whale blue PRS Ravens-tooth GT pre lawsuit Vinnie Testaverde limited edition" ;) but I truly have a hard time looking at it and not wanting to stop what I'm doing, pick it up and start playing. I love the wide-thin neck and I'm a huge non blocked EDGE 3 / Floyd Rose fan so I get to go crazy doing to whole Steve Vai thing. Between my Jem 77P BFP, my SE custom 22 and my New/used Torero SE I'm set for a while.
That is until the next one comes along.... and like my wife always says " if it's on sale, we should buy it". Works for guitars too!! :rolleyes:

Congrats! Yes, please post pics!
(Mods, any way to move this to the Electric Instruments thread where it might get viewed more??)

Kevin

" Whale blue PRS Ravens-tooth GT pre lawsuit Vinnie Testaverde limited edition"

...Not sure what that is, but I dont think anyone wants one anyway. Sounds awful.

Congrats on the SE

Last edited:
" Whale blue PRS Ravens-tooth GT pre lawsuit Vinnie Testaverde limited edition"

...Not sure what that is, but I dont think anyone wants one anyway. Sounds awful.

Congrats on the SE
It's a special edition I think less than 5 people own them. So it's very valuable. It's on par with the EVH 0U812 Limited edition Sammy Hagar 55.

Back