PRS CE Pickup Rings

geese_com

GJ is The Way
So I am about to buy a black CE 22 (w/ trem) that has white/cream pickup rings. I'd like to switch the pickup rings to black. Does anyone know where I can pick up a set that will fit? I am seeing lots of pickup rings online but they are for SE guitars and I think the measurement between the SE and USA models are slightly different.

Thanks!

John Mann guitar vault has them too. The new prs rings will fit the ce model, I believe.

Phil Henderson had Gaboon ebony ones for sale on ebay. (seller name pjhender, but you can search PRS pickup rings). I have them on a 2007 Mira, They both look and fit beautifully, and they were not expensive.

Pretty sure I either got mine from Stew mac or GC. Just make sure to get the flat ones for the trem. Is there really a size difference? Are you talking height?

Pretty sure I either got mine from Stew mac or GC. Just make sure to get the flat ones for the trem. Is there really a size difference? Are you talking height?

I think the differences might be in the measurements. Metric vs. Imperial. I remember I had to buy metric sized knobs once for an SE guitar.

Back