Paisley Case issue QC?

88prs

OCD for PRS
So I have a Black Paisley case you have to almost push my Custom 22 into but I wanted the standard Paisley and it has ~1/4 open all the way around the guitar.... what the heck? This is a defect right?

3CFKIYO.jpg

I have the Paisley Paisley case. Do you mean how snug the guitar fits into the case? Mine is nice and snug. The guitar does not move when it's in there

Yes, there is a ~1/4 inch all the way around so it slides around a lot. In my black paisley it's very snug which I expect.

I have one my Cu22 BRW is in and it fits well but is not super tight. I'd say take it back and get another one.

Is the lower bout of a CU24 not slightly longer than the CU22?

Could this account for the gap?

Just asking, not 100% sure.

Ah, so you were trying out a different case. Sounds like it was for a different sized guitar. Not sure what it could be though.
My guitar is custom 22 sized and is nice and snug.

Update... Took the case back and swapped for another one. My Custom feels like it's glued in this case, super tight fit just like it should be! I love Paisley! haha

I'm so jelly. Wish there was a store within 300 miles of me that I could just walk in and not only buy one, but try more than one out!

Back