Opeth live set

Cheers to that! I've only watched it once so far, but it's a great set recorded well, innit?

And two PRS guitarists...

Last edited:
I've only seen 'em twice (once before they started experimenting with the softer side, and once shortly after) -- do go if you can, they're just amazing live. I haven't seen them in years, I need to see them again.

Last edited:
Per Wiberg over Joakim Svalberg any day. Joakim is too fancy, he does to much. I always prefered Peter over Fredrik as well, mainly because I think Fredrik overplays a lot. Don't care much for a lot of his solos. Peter and Mikael had this perfect balance with their guitarparts. '

With that being said, I love Opeth, and they are amazing live. Every album so far has been something different, and I love all of them.

Might have never heard them, except for seeing them at the Experience...now always have their stuff in the car...killer group musicians.

Opeth is definitely one of the best bands around, period! I'm surprised that I don't meet more people that like them. Never seen them live either. I'm hopeful that they will do another U.S. Tour soon.

Back