NPBD

RedGuitars

Thread killer
New pedalboard day.

Had this two tiered board made locally. Replaced a few Boss pedals with TC Electronic mini versions.

Too many OD pedals but I had room...

My old board followed what fits where methodology, but I didn’t know any better when I put it together years ago.

This one follows best practices; tuner -> wah -> compressor -> OD’s -> chorus -> delay -> reverb.

4-FF867-CE-0614-48-DC-90-D7-E7-ABD1-B763-DC.jpg

Looks good to me! I need to build up a pedalboard again for my amps. For the last near-decade I've been using the Fractal gear, and a RJM MMGT/22 and one expression pedal has been my whole floor rig. I've been really enjoying my amps recently and thought I might bring one out on a future gig again, whenever those decide to return, and will need a small pedalboard for that. I like those "pedal crank" connectors you have there, they sure save space.

RickP, I went down the digital rabbit hole. Had a Kemper rig and then an Atomic Amplifier 12. Kemper is literally unlimited as far as profiles. AA12 pretty much the same but ‘only’ 128 at a time on board the pedal, unlimited on your computer. You can disappear for hours sampling profiles. What I found was I ended up always using 1 or 2, sometimes 3 plus an acoustic sim. Eventually I just went back to 3 amps I like, plus a Katana 50 for grab and go quick digital. I may swap that out for a Strymon Iridium and a Headrush FRFR108 once those start hitting the used market.

Back